PAPER SUBMISSION HAS NOW CLOSED
Guidelines for the preparation of full papers for their double-blind peer review are provided in the file below. This file also serves as a template for the preparation of your full paper. Please read the guidelines carefully and ensure that your full paper submission complies with these guidelines, otherwise your paper will not be accepted. Full papers for peer review should be uploaded in PDF format only.
Full papers are due by 22nd June 2015.
Upload your full paper via the submissions tab in the ASA2015 conference management system at https://www.conference-service.com/asa15/welcome.cgi.
Wondering how to install and use the ASA2015 Endnote style?
- Download the Endnote style and open it in Endnote (double click on PC).
- In Endnote, with the style open, go to File -> Save As... and choose a name (e.g. ASAendnote copy)
- After doing so, the ASA Endnote style (with the chosen name) becomes visible in your style manager
- From your word template, go to the Endnote tab -> Style -> Select Another Style...
- Choose the ASA Endnote style (with the chosen name) from the list
- You can now insert citations and have them automatically listed at the end of your paper (Note: you will need to replace the current list of references in the paper template with the Endnote-generated one by cutting/pasting the latter in place of the existing).