Student Travel Award
The Architectural Science Association will grant a Student Travel Award of AUD 900 to support a student to present his/her paper at the ASA2015 conference. The award will be given to a student based on the following selection criteria:
- The full paper has been accepted for presentation at the conference.
- The paper is presented at the conference in person by the student.
- The paper should make a relevant contribution to the field of, and/or further the effective application of, architectural science.
- The applicant is actively enrolled in a tertiary educational institution at the time of the conference.
The recipient of the Student Travel Award will be announced at the conference and presented with their award and a certificate.
How to nominate
Nomination for the ASA2015 Student Travel Award must be made as part of the conference registration process. During registration you must:
- Indicate that you would like to be considered for the ASA2015 Student Travel Award
- Upload a scanned copy of your student ID or other evidence (e.g. letter from your University) to demonstrate you will be enrolled in a tertiary educational institution at the time of the conference (also required for student registration rate).
Applications close on 31st October 2015.
Photograph: Adrian Bonaventura